Got a question not answered here? Please get in touch
DM us on Instagram or Facebook or email us at [email protected]
What venues do we have? - See our latest venue list here
What age groups do we have?
- Babies - 6 weeks to 7 months
- Wobblers - 8 months to 15 months
- Toddlers - 16 months to 3 ½ years
Class Times - Generally class times are Toddlers @ 9:45am, Wobblers @ 10:45am and Babies @ 11:45am. Each class runs for 45mins - the times and class dates are listed on our schedule page (see here).
Pricing - Each term runs for 7 weeks and the price is €124. Twins or siblings attending get 50% off so just €186 for two.
How many are in each class? - Venues will have a max of 16 adults and their little ones plus 1 leader (smaller rooms will have a max of 14).
Terms & Conditions - All bookings must confirm that they have read and agreed to the T&C's. You'll find a list of our PlayLabs T&C's here
COVID policy and strategy for keeping everyone safe - we want you to know we take all precautions to keep you and your little one(s) safe while attending the PlayLabs please see the key points of our strategy below:
- Mask Policy - Masks are no longer mandatory in class however of course we welcome anyone who wishes to wear a mask in class.
- Ventilation - Where possible windows will be opened during or between classes, smaller rooms have clean air filters in place.
- Class Sizes - Depending on the size of the room we have a max of 16 in the larger rooms and 14 in smaller rooms, where possible mats are socially distanced. We do not require toddlers or wobblers to social distance.
- Cleaning - All hand held props we use are washed or sterilised after each use. Your little one will never be given something that another child has had without it being washed in a dishwasher or been sterilised. Certain props which can not be washed such as books are not used again for 48 hours.
- Please do not attend class if you have symptoms - As per government regulations you are asked to not attend class if you have any covid symptoms, for the adult symptoms please check here. For young children please check here.
What to do if you or your child is ill (non Covid) - In addition to staying home if you or your child has covid symptoms (see above) we also ask you not attend the PlayLabs if you have any of these conditions: vomiting bug, diarrhoea, chickenpox, impetigo, hand, foot and mouth disease, conjunctivitis or other similar contagious conditions. Please wait until your doctor has given the all-clear before returning to the PlayLabs. In the instance of vomiting and diarrhoea, your child must be clear of all symptoms for at least 48 hours before attending the PlayLabs again.
Can I come for a trial class or book a partial term? - We are sorry but we are aiming to keep each class to a consistent group and for this reason we are not able to offer trial classes.
What if you miss a class? - We are not in a position to offer make-up classes this term due to class size restrictions and... you know...virus. However we will give you access to Claphandies at Home which has pre-recorded PlayLabs so you can run your own PlayLab at home.
What do I need to bring? -
- Please bring your own bottle of hand sanitizer (we will have spare).
- A small blanket or muslin to put on top of our yoga mats (e.g. the size of a travel change mat not a picnic blanket…!!).
- Most importantly bring yourself and your little one and your smiles.
What else? - We're bursting with excitement and there's probably lots more we should say but that's all we've got right now.